Winter Training Starts This Week!
Indoor training starts this week and we are excited to begin working with all of our young athletes again!
The Illinois Department of Public Health has announced additional mitigation strategies to help limit the spread of the virus and we will be adhering to the following protocols:
- Participants must wear masks at all times.
- Coaches must be vaccinated unless they have a pre-existing condition that doesn't allow them to be; alternatively, they must show proof of a negative test prior to practices.
- Participants showing any symptoms should not attend practices.
- Parents should remain outside for drop-off and pick-up, no spectators will be allowed.
A couple of other quick notes:
- Players can wear gym or turf shoes in the facilities. Plastic cleats are fine, but don't offer a significant benefit, so gym shoes are best.
- If it is snowy outside, please wear boots outside and then bring gym shoes to wear inside the facility.