Thunder Fastpitch collects any information that you provide to the Services, including for example, when you register and provide your email address and your name. Depending on how you use the Services, Thunder Fastpitch may also collect:
- Contact information such as address and phone number of players and family members;
- Team member information, including where applicable information about your children;
- Messages and chat you send via the services;
- Team information, such as rosters, schedules, attendance, statistics, and scores;
- Activity information you upload, including photos, news, information and other content;
- Payment information;
- Messages and feedback you send to Thunder Fastpitch; and
- Transactional information.
Automatically Collected Information
Thunder Fastpitch may also collect information from your device when you use the Services, including:
- Information about your computer, mobile phone, tablet, and all other similar electronic or mobile devices, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, device identifiers, device settings, device attributes, browser settings, the web pages of the Services you have visited, Services visited before and after you visit a Service, and the content and advertisements you have accessed, seen, forwarded and/or clicked-on.
- Social Media Information. If you engage with the Services through social media services or other third-party platforms, such as Facebook, Thunder Fastpitch may have access to certain Information in your profile depending on your privacy settings.
USE OF INFORMATION
Your information may be used by Thunder Fastpitch to:
- Provide the Services
- For any specific purpose for which it was provided or volunteered.
- To send you information
- To prevent fraud and defend legal rights
- To comply with applicable law
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Thunder Fastpitch may share your information with:
- Service providers that perform certain business-related functions on its behalf such as GameChanger
- Social Networks: if you use social networks through the services.
- Other Users: depending on how you use the Services your information may be available to other members.
- As required by law with Law Enforcement Agencies or Regulators.
- National Governing Bodies: Thunder Fastpitch may share your information with the National Governing Bodies of Fastpitch if required, for instance, to confirm your eligibility to participate in an event.
YOUR RIGHTS & CHOICES
- You may unsubscribe from Thunder Fastpitch’s communications and messages by following the opt-out instructions contained in the message. You may not be able to unsubscribe from service-related or transactional emails.
- You may be able to access and correct certain information through the features provided by the Services or by contacting the Thunder Fastpitch.
- Thunder Fastpitch will not sell your personal information under any circumstance.